This shot definitely more tasty than it looks! Using Baileys and grenadine definitely adds to the "brainy" affect, even in a small shot glass!
1/2 - 3/4 oz. Peach Schnapps
Float 1-2 Tbl. of Baileys on top
Drop 1 tsp of grenadine through the Baileys.
Theatrical magic . . . and it tastes like Peaches and Cream!
Make this festive Halloween cocktail throughout the fall.
This is the perfect mild cocktail to serve your guests. Serve in a martini glass and garnish with a black licorice straw or black and white peppermint stick. The bright orange color is super-festive for Halloween!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1/2 Cup maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 Cup limoncello
- Black licorice or a black and white peppermint stick, for garnish
- This is the perfect mild cocktail to serve your guests. The bright orange color is super-festive for Halloween.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the licorice, in a pitcher.
- Stir to mix.
- Pour into glasses and garnish as you please.
- How to Serve It:
- Serve in a martini glass and garnish with a black licorice straw or black and white peppermint stick. Recipe courtesy of the Food Network
Green Goblin Shot
This apple flavored jello shot is easy to make and tastes great.
Similar to a good-old Jell-O shot, but with a spooky twist! Make sure to use a green-colored Jell-O flavor such as Apple or Lime. Also, with this drink you can use any hard alcohol you'd like. We suggest pairing the lime flavor with tequila and the apple flavor with vodka.
How to Serve It:
Shot glasses look best, but mini paper cups can be turned inside out for easier consumption. Garnish by placing a sour jelly worm resting halfway outside the shot glass before refrigerating. When the jello hardens, the worm will be suspended in the drink.
Recipe Courtesy of Drink Street